Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter coming Spring 2016 for PC, PS4 & Xbox One
Bigben Interactive has announced Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter. The game will be released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in early 2016, featuring five new cases. The story will unfold based on players' choices, and the game will also offer an open world for Sherlock and Watson to explore in order to solve crimes.
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter promises to push your abilities to the limit
Set in Victorian London, Bigben Interactive promises state of the art graphics and an emotional and moving storyline as it will bring “family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge”. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter is the eighth entry in the Sherlock Holmes franchise and guarantees to push your abilities to the limit with a unique interactive experience. With the announcement, Bigben released three screenshots for Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter, which can be viewed below.
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter Features:
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
- For the first time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge.
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter will be released in the Spring 2016 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. We will bring you any new information as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter