Sea of Thieves Final Beta Now Live On Xbox One And Windows 10
Sea of Thieves, the multiplayer-focused game by Rare, is going to be released soon on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, and starting today, players all over the world are able to try out the game before release thanks to the final beta.
The Sea of Thieves Final Beta, which is now live on both Xbox One and Windows 10 and open to all players, will run until Sunday 10am GMT.
The Sea of Thieves Final Beta is here! Before we set sail on March 20th, this is one last opportunity for budding brigands to sample the pirate life through a selection of the activities offered by the full game – a fine way to master the basics and find your sea legs ahead of launch. Players taking part in the Final Beta will be able to:
• Hunt for buried treasure by following ancient maps and solving riddles as part of epic voyages across the Sea of Thieves.
• Acquire valuable cargo and safeguard it through perilous waters as a new Trading Company – the Merchant Alliance – makes its first appearance.
• Clear out Skeleton Forts, where great risk delivers even greater reward. Seek the telltale skull cloud before taking on hordes of skellies to earn fabulous treasures.
• Sail solo or join a crew then head out to forge your legend in a shared world where every sail on the horizon is a ship of real players.
• Explore a vast, beautiful and fantastical environment filled with deadly foes, fearsome storms and mysterious shipwrecks.
• Engage in epic ship battles with all cannons blazing, or go head-to-head against other pirates with pistol primed and cutlass drawn!
Finally, we can stop being so mysterious: the #SeaOfThieves Final Beta is now LIVE! It runs until Sunday 10am GMT and is open to everyone on Xbox One and Windows 10, so get yourself out onto the seas! https://t.co/0BZetpbTsF
— Sea of Thieves (@SeaOfThieves) March 9, 2018
Sea of Thieves launches on March 20th on Xbox One and Windows 10.