Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada Trailer Explores Castle Town
Home is where the pandas are. Koei Tecmo released a trailer showing off where you'll hang your hat in Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada.
The latest trailer for Samurai Warriors gives us a walking tour of you Castle Town. Castle Town acts as your base of operations where you prepare for your next battle and talk with your officers. We also get a look at a new playable character Chacha, who's a close friend of Yukimura.
As you progress in the story, the Castle Town will expand and offer more services for you to use. The trailer runs down all the services you'll have access to.
- Blacksmith - uses material to improve and upgrade weapons
- Staples - horses can be purchased for upcoming missions
- Shops - sells items to refill health and Musou gauges
- Dojo - training ground to learn new skills
- Teahouse - a place where officers can talk to each other and exchange gifts.
- Hoeing - plant seeds and harvest ingredients
- Fishing - catch fish near any body of water
- Jinzo - a version of shell game
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada comes out on PlayStation 4 and digitally on PC (via Steam) on May 26th.
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada follows Masayuki Sanada, the clan’s patriarch, from his very first battle and continues through following his second son Yukimura, from his birth in 1567. Yukimura was a pure natured yet reckless child who grew up with his elder siblings watching out for him and strived throughout his life to give his best for the clan. Both he and his brother, Nobuyuki, were determined to be as wise as their father and the pair diligently trained together to follow in his footsteps.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter