Supercell just announced their latest game—Rush Wars—on Twitter today. First hints about the game emerged earlier this month via a series of Tweets. Rush Wars is a combat strategy game, in line with the company's other titles such as Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. It is now available as a beta release on the Google Play Store in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Here's the game trailer:
Rush Wars is centered around building a squad out of the characters you unlock in-game. The characters then venture out into the field in search of gold by attacking gold mines. You'll also have to build up and protect your own mine by placing your defenses like you would in a tower defense game. Think of it as a crossover between Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Brawl stars; the three titles that raked in the most moolah for Supercell. The Play Store listing also sheds on some light on the title.
● Construct your ultimate attack squad to raid enemy gold mines and get mega rich
● Join a TEAM or start your own with friends
● Fight in war and face off against enemy TEAMS from around the globe
● Discover the Rush Wars universe by earning Free Boxes to unlock troops and defenses
● Collect Commanders with special abilities to lead your squad into battle
● Protect your Gold Mines from unwitting attackers
● Discover new maps like MEGACITY and AREA 54 that feature unique effects
There is no word on Rush Wars's official release date just yet. It may be weeks, even months before that can happen. It is rather disappointing that the beta is limited to only three countries and hope that it expands to other regions in the coming weeks. I've been a fan of Clash Royale ever since the game released and can't wait to get my hands on this game. Before you ask, yes, Rush Wars will feature microtransactions. After all, they did rake in a whopping $2 billion for Clash Royale. If you live in any one of the three countries listed above, head over to the Play Store and give the game a try.