Intel Coffee Lake Core i7-8700K, Core i5-8600K, Core i5-8400 CPU Review on ASRock FATAL1TY Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard
ASRock FATAL1TY Z370 Professional Gaming i75th October, 2017
ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard - Unboxing
The ASRock FATAL1TY Z370 Professional Gaming i7 comes in the standard cardboard package. The front is fully red which is also the color scheme that FATAL1TY motherboard line is known to use in a range of products.
The back side of the package lists down the specifications and special features of the motherboard such as Aquantia 10 Gb/s Base-T Ethernet, Intel Dual LAN and Intel 802.11 AC Wifi, Triple Ultra M.2 support, Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 3, RGB LED, Hyper BCLK Engine II and Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C.
The front side also lists down support for Intel’s 8th generation Core processors. There’s also support for Intel Optane memory along with 10 Gigabit Ethernet, RGB LED, NVIDIA SLI, AMD Crossfire technology (although AMD has abandoned the Crossfire name and uses mGPU instead nowadays) and HDMI.
Inside the package is another box which contains the accessories in the top and motherboard at the bottom. It is very easy to access although the accessories are a bit scattered and things could get messy sorting out the various additions.
There are several accessories included in the package such as a Wi-Fi antenna module, four SATA III cables, an I/O cover, screws for the M.2 storage devices, a high-bandwidth SLI bridge, a driver disk, a manual for the board, a post card branded in FATAL1TY and a ASRock sticker logo.
The motherboard is housed underneath the accessories and has the anti-static wrapping to protect it from any built up electrical resistance that can affect the board.
The ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 has a very aggressive design scheme that reeks of high-end nature. It doesn’t have the glitter splattered all over like some other boards that focus more on the RGB trend nowadays but it’s impressive in its own right, using professional heatsink solutions and design theme.
- Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Intel's 8th Generation Coffee Lake CPU Family - The First Mainstream Chips From Intel With 6 Cores, 12 Threads
- 3. ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard - Features
- 4. ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard - Unboxing
- 5. ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard - Close Up
- 6. Test Setup
- 7. ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard CPU Performance Tests
- 8. ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard Discrete GPU Performance Tests
- 9. ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard - Power Consumption Tests
- 10. ASRock Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Motherboard - Cooler Performance and Temperatures
- 11. Conclusion