How To Reopen Accidentally Closed Tabs In Safari – iPhone, iPad Tutorial
Here’s how you can reopen tabs which you accidentally closed in Safari for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Reopen Accidentally Closed Safari Tabs On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch In A Snap
So, there you are browsing the Web and you accidentally closed a Safari tab which you shouldn’t have in the first place. Do not panic, Safari has a brilliant feature in place which you can utilize and bring back your recently closed tab. Here’s what you need to do.
1. As obvious it may sound, launch the Safari Web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
2. See the ‘Tab’ button at the bottom right hand corner of Safari? Tap on it.
3. Tap and hold on the ‘+’ sign and you’ll be taken straight to the Recently Closed Tabs page. Simply tap on the link you accidentally closed and you’re absolutely golden.
Although long-time iOS users might have known about this feature for quite a while, but nonetheless it’s great to share a tip that can save you a lot of trouble.
Safari is packed with a lot of cool features that can give the overall Web browsing experience a significant boost. And for your convenience, we’re going to link you to previous tutorials we have done on the site so that you can expand your usability and experience horizon as well.
- How To Find Specific Word On A Webpage In iOS Safari Browser
- Here’s How You Can Change The Default iOS Safari Search Engine
- How To Request Desktop Site On iOS 9 Safari
- Disable / Delete Frequently Visited Sites In Safari On iOS
There are lot of instances where we tend to do things by mistake on our mobile devices. For example, we end up deleting emails that are otherwise important in a lot of scenarios. But thankfully, rather than blasting the email message into oblivion, email services offer their users a neat looking ‘Trash’ folder which they can look into, in case they delete something important. Same is the case with browser tabs on mobile and desktop both. It’s a simple case of looking in the right place to recover something extremely important. Nothing more, nothing less.
If you found today’s guide useful, then do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter as well as our Facebook fan page to keep yourself updated on the latest and greatest from around the Web. We’ll be back with more tips & tricks and how-tos like these in the near future.