New PUBG Xbox One X Graphics and Performance Rendering Modes to Arrive Next Month, Bluehole Confirms
New PUBG Xbox One X graphics and performance rendering modes will be arriving next month, developer Bluehole has confirmed.
Bluehole’s Battle Royale has been suffering from performance issues on the Xbox One X for quite some time now, and a visual downgrade was recently rolled out to improve the game’s performance on Microsoft’s enhanced Xbox One console.
The PUBG Xbox development team already announced the arrival of new Xbox One X rendering modes back in September of this year, and Bluehole has now confirmed that these rendering modes will be arriving through one of the two content updates next month.
“November will be hitting us soon, and we are preparing two content updates next month”, Bluehole writes. Upcoming changes coming to PUBG next month include the following:
- Custom Match
- Player Care Package system
◦ A new system to grant rewards for in-game events
- Supply System
◦ A new system to grant rewards for completing missions and objectives
- Graphical settings options
◦ Options for those who prefer better graphics and those who prefer better performance and don’t mind sacrificing some graphical quality
- Region Renewal
◦ Server/region is decided automatically depending on the player’s local region. If you group with a player from another region, matchmaking will automatically decide the best region to play on.
- Ranked System
- FPP FOV improvements
PUBG is available now for Xbox One and PC.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter