PUBG Xbox One Update 4 Being Rolled Out; Offers Incremental FPS improvements – Patch Notes Inside
PUBG Xbox One update 4 is currently being deployed and we’ve got the full patch notes for this client-side patch.
As covered earlier, the patch includes quality of life fixes, but also offers incremental performance improvements alongside fixes for known crashes.
“The team has been working diligently to elevate the overall player experience, as well as listen and react to our community feedback”, the Xbox PUBG team writes.
“Below you will find quality of life fixes, as well as our efforts to resolve known memory crashes, and incremental improvements to performance.
Given the complexity of some of the crashes that have been logged, we know there is still work remaining in order for us to reproduce and address all remaining issues. Crash fixes, like all areas of the game, will be something we continue to improve upon as part of our Xbox Game Preview roadmap.”
We’ve included the release notes for PUBG Xbox One Update #4 below:
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted by players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimizations
Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source
As said, the update is currently being rolled out for all Xbox One systems, and servers will be in maintenance for approximately 30 minutes.
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is available now for both Xbox One and PC.