PUBG PC Bluezone Uplink, New Weapon To Be Included In Update 4.3
The PUBG 4.3 update is currently in the works, but very little has been said about it. Through data mining, however, it's been discovered that a new weapon and more will be coming with it.
As detailed in the video available below, the PUBG 4.3 update will add a new shotgun, the DP-12, a new Mega Energy Drink, and a Bluezone Uplink. The Bluezone Uplink could be a very dangerous addition for balance, as it will give easy access to the safe zone to the player who uses it. This could lead to a lot of issues.
Leaks on new DP12 Shotgun, New Inductor/Bluezone Uplink which works as a bluezone controller, and Mega/Super Energy Drink which works as a light medkit.
The previous PUBG update, update 4.2, introduced a new weather system for the Erangel map, improvements to vehicles, many quality of life enhancements and gameplay tweaks.
“Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Vehicle Handling Improvements
- Improved vehicle handling of the Scooter, Snowmobile, Snowbike and Motorcycle with Sidecar, thus improving overall driving stability.
- Motorcycle with Sidecar off-road driving control and stability has been greatly improved.
Altered Blue Zone Edge Visual Effect
- To improve the gameplay experience, the rolling shimmer effect seen while at the edge of the Blue Zone will no-longer be seen at the center of the screen where the player is aiming.
Improved Visibility of Reticles Against Bright Backgrounds
- Visibility of all sight and scope reticles against bright backgrounds (such as Vikendi snowfields) has been slightly improved.
Throwables Friction Adjustment
- Adjusted the friction force of throwables to make rolling movement more consistent and predictable.
- Smoke Grenades
- Friction force has been increased to slow rolling speed and cause them to roll a shorter distance after impacting surfaces.
- Stun Grenades & Frag Grenades
- Friction force has been decreased to speed up the rolling speed and increase distance they can travel after impacting surfaces.
Vehicle Engine Toggle
- Vehicle engines can now be turned off/on by pressing ‘Z’.
- The engine can be turned off while driving, after gaining momentum and can be used for quiet, tactical maneuvers.
- Once the engine is off, pressing ‘W’ to accelerate or ‘Z’ will start the engine again.
- Vehicle engines will automatically be turned off if the vehicle stays at a standstill for 8 seconds, or 2 seconds after the driver disembarks.
PUBG is now available on PC, PS4, Xbox One and mobile devices.