[UPDATE – Full Patch Notes] PUBG PC New Test Server Update Adds Network Debug Statics, Mic Testing Options
[Update] The full patch notes for today's PUBG Test Server update have been revealed. You can check them out here.
[Original Story] A new PUBG PC Test Server update has just been released, introducing some new features that will also hit the live game in the near future.
The new update, which is around 11 GB big, introduces a couple of new quality of life improvements such as Mic Testing and Network Debug Statics. The Network Debug Statics option is a very welcome addition, as it will help players understand if it's their connection that's causing issues during online play.
Full patch notes have yet to go live, so we currently don't know what else is getting added to the game. The game is supposed to be getting a Training Mode in the future, but it's not yet clear if the new Test Server update adds it yet.
Incremental range targets (800m Range, 400m Range, special 1k Range target)
Free targets (standing targets, moving targets, targets inside a building)
Parachute practice area
Indoor CQC Range
Vehicle tracks (long track, racing track, off road, sweet stunt ramps)
Open water for vehicles (sweet water ramps)
Tables of Equipment (melee weapons, guns, attachments, gear, ammo, throwables)
The previous big PUBG update, Update #20, introduced new content as well as bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
FIX PUBG Update Section
Quality of Life
- [LOADING SCREEN] Added a key guide to the loading screen tips
- [UI/UX #01] Targeted interactive objects are now more easily distinguishable by the highlighted outline
- [DEATH CAM REPORTING] Players can now report a player even if the deathcam’s target wasn’t shown properly
- [KILL FEED DISPLAY #01] You can now adjust your killfeed display options
- For war mode/observer screen, the amount is fixed to 5 lines
- You can adjust the normal killfeed results to show 5 to a maximum 10 lines
- [FIXED-PERSPECTIVE OPTION] Added TPP Aim Camera Position to options.
- [TEAMMATE REPORTING] You can now report teammates.
- [MIRAMAR FIX #04] Fixed an issue where a dead player’s loot box is sometimes buried in certain locations in Miramar.
- [ITEM MESH] Fixed an issue where items were difficult to distinguish from the floor in the police station in El Azahar on Miramar.
- [REPLAY #02] Fixed an issue in replays where a player appears to be in an unarmed state even though the character is armed with a weapon.
- [REPLAY #03] Fixed the issue where a character sometimes vaults the opposite direction while you’re time-jumping through a replay.
- [REPLAY #04] Fixed the issue where the bolt-action animation doesn’t always occur during replays.
- [REPLAY #05] Fixed the issue where certain sounds are not playing during replays.
- [CHARACTER MOVEMENT #04] Fixed the issue where a prone player is shown to be moving very fast while on a sloped area.
- [SPECTATING] Fixed an issue where when spectating a teammate, a teammate’s kill feed will be displayed in white instead of blue.
- [GETTING STUCK #02] Fixed an issue where characters can sometimes get stuck between a wall and vehicle while exiting the passenger seat when the vehicle is touching a wall.
- [LOOT EFFECTS] Fixed the issue where the looting sound and visual effects play, even though the item is not looted, if the character moves away while looting.
- [BLOOD EFFECTS] Fixed an issue where the blood effect sometimes shows up randomly when moving in replay
PUBG is now available on PC and Xbox One in all regions.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter