Pre-Registration Are Now Open for Ubisoft’s the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
Today, Ubisoft announced that pre-registration and pre-orders are now open for its forthcoming free-to-play mobile game The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot. Users can sign up now to be notified when the game launches and receive a bonus item. Users who pre-register for the game are eligible to receive the unique pet “Bradley, the Doomsday Messenger” as a free reward after 1 million sign-ups when the game launches.
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot will come to iOS and Android on July 9. The new action-RPG adventure promises a fast and thrilling experience as you battle your way through floating castles and hordes of creatures.
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot thrusts pits players in a battle against beasts, wizards, warriors and a few bosses. The game lets you customise your Hero’s skills and abilities with over 1000 items that include weapons, armour and artefacts.
The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot will also feature a host of events and challenges. Players will also be able to slug it out against thousands of other real-world Knights on the global leaderboards in PVP Arena combat. Here are some of the key features according to the press release:
- Accessible fast-paced medieval mayhem, all controlled with a single thumb
- A wonderful world to conquer with 100s of colourful environments
- Build and customise your hero with over 1000 pieces of gear
- Loot, upgrade and enhance your sword, armour and artefacts
- Huge PVE campaign - learn the tricks and traps then crush the boss of each castle
- Tackle thrilling PVP arenas, take on other players to climb the leaderboards
- Never-ending-ever-changing events stuffed full of rewards and loot
- Mmmmmmmmmm loads and loads of lovely LOOT!
Players can pre-register for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot on the App Store and the Play Store. You can find out more about the game on its official website. And yes, the game does have in-app purchases that range between $1 and $99.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter