Frequent fires, storms, and floods have us all start talking about alternatives during power outages. While portable battery packs have become a common accessory that almost everyone carries, companies like Jackery are mainstreaming affordable portable power stations that do more than a power bank.
Founded by an ex-Apple battery engineer in Silicon Valley, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. The kind of solutions that help you not only top up your gadgets but also run small appliances during camping and power outages. This holiday season, Jackery has some amazing deals for explorers and tech enthusiasts that could also make up for some useful Christmas gifts.
Save $75 on Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station now for just $174.99 on Christmas Sale
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 comes with a 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery. Explorer 240 is a quiet generator providing clean power without requiring fuel or gasoline. Packing light was never more possible than now with Jackery Explorer 240!
Jackery offers an extensive lineup of portable power stations and solar panels. A well-known name in the industry, the company has been receiving accolades from the users and critics with CBS probably describing its products the best way: "With this thing, when life takes you out and about, you may not be in, but your power's not out."
Jackery Explorer 240, priced originally at $249.99 and on Christmas discount for just $174.99, is one of the higher-end options offering you multiple recharges for multiple electronics and appliances on a single charge. Some of the specs include:
- Lithium power station: 240Wh battery capacity.
- Portable, compact and lightweight. At only 6.6 lbs. it travels well.
- Provides reliable power for mainstream electronics, small appliances, and more.
- Made for outdoor recreation, camping, and emergency preparedness.
- Multiple powering options including two USB ports, AC outlet, and 12V car output.
- Optional 60W solar panel provides sustainable power resource anywhere.
- Recharges three ways: AC wall outlet, 12V car outlet or via the optional 60W SolarSaga solar panel.
- Info LCD display screen provides charge and discharge status and reports power use.
- 2-Year Jackery Warranty.
Head over to Amazon to get Jackery Explorer 240 for $174.99 and get more power in a portable format.
The optional 60W solar panel mentioned above is Jackery SolarSaga 60, which works as a power bundle alongside Jackery Explorer 240 (however, isn't a required product for 240 to work!). Jackery SolarSaga 60W Solar Panel has been designed exclusively for Jackery power stations like Explorer 160, Explorer 240, and Explorer 500. Some details include:
- High conversion efficiency up to 23%.
- Ideally suited for the outdoor life and even unexpected power outages
- Foldable design with a TPE rubber handle, weighs only 3.3lb. Convenient to carry it wherever you go. Slightly adjust the angle with the kickstand.
- Helps you recharge your Jackery power station Explorer 240/160/Honda by Jackery 290 (Explorer 240/160/Honda by Jackery 290 sold separately) on-the-go with 60W solar panel
- Equipped with 1* USB-C output port and 1* USB-A output port, charging multiple small devices at the same time, including smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and more.
- Included: 1*Jackery SolarSaga 60W Solar Panel, 1*3M extension cord.
Head over to Amazon to get Jackery SolarSaga 60W for just $125.99 at a 30% discount. The product alongside Jackery Explorer 240 Power Station works as a power bundle that would make any explorer's Christmas even more fun. Considering the frequent power outages, even the non-explorers would appreciate a thoughtful gift like this.
Note: this is a once-in-a-year offer from Jackery that only remains valid for one day. Deals expire at midnight.
Ethics disclaimer: This is a paid-for, sponsored post. We do not collect any commission on sales.