Persona 5 Royal To Release In March 2020 In North America, Europe – Rumor
Persona 5 Royal releases sometime next year in North America and Europe, and it seems like the game will be released in what probably is the worst possible month.
In the latest issue of Game Informer magazine, as reported by Persona Central, series character designer Shigenori Soejima revealed that Persona 5 Royal will be released in North America and Europe in March 2020.
The Game Informer November 2019 issue includes an interview with Persona series character designer Shigenori Soejima. The introduction of that interview lists Persona 5 Royal for a March 2020 release date in English. #P5R pic.twitter.com/cpMnUUwpOM
— Persona Central (@Persona_Central) October 1, 2019
All JRPG fans can see why March 2020 is not the best time to release Persona 5 Royal, as Final Fantasy VII Remake launches in the same month, and the Square Enix game is definitely going to be the first choice of game for many for the month. Still, the release date has yet to be confirmed officially, so we must take this with a grain of salt until an official confirmation comes in.
Persona 5 Royale will come with new content, such as new events and a new school semester, as well as many gameplay tweaks that will improve the experience, a Challenge mode and more.
- Baton Touch ranks have been introduced.
- Leveling ranks increases the offensive and beneficial effects of the Baton Touch.
- Make full use of skills that cannot be inherently learned by equipping accessories that grant the use of skills.
- Characteristics have been added to each persona in Persona 5 Royal with attributes such as SP consumption for skills decreased, skill damage increased, etc.
- A new cooperative technique called “Show Time” has been introduced.
- “Show Time” is a special performance where teammates combine their strength. As their bonds deepen, they will begin to produce new techniques.
- Makoto Niijima and Haru Okumura’s “Show Time” is a cooperation skill based around female professional wrestling.
Persona 5 Royal launches exclusively on PlayStation 4 next year in North America and Europe. We will keep you updated on the release date as soon as more come in on it, so stay tuned for all the latest news.