NVIDIA Game Ready Driver 411.70 Out Now, Optimized for Forza Horizon 4, AC: Odyssey and FIFA 19
NVIDIA has dropped their latest Game Ready driver update (411.70 WHQL) in preparation for the release of a number of major October titles, including Forza Horizon 4, Assassin’s Creedy Odyssey, and FIFA 19. The driver also includes support for NVIDIA’s new RTX ray-tracing tech, and the new GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Forza Horizon 4, and FIFA 19.
- Includes support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
- Added support for CUDA 10.0
- NVIDIA RTX Technology. NVIDIA RTX supports the Microsoft DirectX Raytracing (DXR) API on NVIDIA Volta and Turing GPUs.
In order to get started with developing DirectX Raytracing applications accelerated by RTX, you’ll need the following:
- NVIDIA Volta or NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- Windows 10 RS4
- Microsoft’s DXR developer package, consisting of DXR-enabled D3D runtimes, HLSL compiler, and headers
- This driver release provides full support for the new Vulkan 1.1 API and passes the Vulkan Conformance Test Suite (CTS) version 18.104.22.168
Vulkan HDR for Windows
- This driver release supports the Vulkan VK_EXT_swapchain_colorspace and VK_EXT_hdr_metadata extensions allowing applications to output HDR content to HDR displays via the Vulkan APIs.
- This driver release provides full support for OpenGL 4.6 API and passes the OpenGL Conformance Test Suite (CTS) version 22.214.171.124.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Lake Ridden
- Pure Farming 2018
- Raid: World War II
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017)
- TT Isle of Man
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Elder Scrolls: Online – Good
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey – Not recommended
And here’s the usual array of fixes:
- [Turing GPU][Photoshop CC]: Corruption occurs in the application after increasing the image size. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080[PUBG]: Flickering occurs in the game. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]: Video decoding performance has decreased. 
Between the launch of NVIDIA’s RTX tech and the slew of new triple-A games coming down the pipe, October should be an exciting month for PC gamers. NVIDIA Game Ready Driver 411.70 is available to download right now.
You can pick up Forza Horizon 4 on October 2, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on October 5, and FIFA 19 on September 28.