Six Minutes of Exploration Gameplay in No Man’s Sky Inspired Universe
IGN has released the latest part of their IGN First coverage of No Man's Sky, during which they showcase six minutes of exploration gameplay of the incredibly inspired procedurally generated sci-fi title.
No Man's Sky grants us full freedom to explore an infinite procedurally generated universe
No Man’s Sky is a game about exploration and survival in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy. Whether a distant mountain or a planet hanging low on the horizon, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit. Where you’ll go and how fast you’ll make your way through this universe is up to you. It’s yours for the taking.
- A TRULY OPEN UNIVERSE - If you can see it, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.
- EXPLORATION IS SEEING THINGS THAT NO-ONE ELSE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE - Every creature, geological formation, plant and spaceship is unique.
- SURVIVE ON A DANGEROUS FRONTIER - You are alone and vulnerable, and will face threat everywhere, from deep space to thick forests, barren deserts to dark oceans.
- BUILD FOR AN EPIC JOURNEY - Collect precious materials and trade them for better spacecraft and upgrades for your suit and equipment and prepare for your journey to the centre of the galaxy.
- A SHARED UNIVERSE - Choose to share with other players your discoveries on a map of the galaxy. Strike out for unexplored frontiers or build your strengths in known space.
- 65DAYSOFSTATIC SOUNDTRACK - Our favourite band, 65daysofstatic, is producing a soundtrack album especially for No Man's Sky, which will be featured in the game as a procedurally generated soundscape.
No Man's Sky will release simultaneously on the PlayStation 4 and PC on a yet unannounced date. The game's creator and Hello Games founder, Sean Murray promises that a release date will be announced soon. We will bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.