Make a Mega Dude Action Shooter Game in Unity® with Pixel Art Is Up For An Amazing Discount Offer – Avail Now
You don’t have to be an expert in building games to have fun. You can build a game from scratch with the help of Mammoth Interactive. Wccftech is offering a limited-time discount offer on the Make a Mega Dude Action Shooter Game in Unity® with Pixel Art. The offer on this guide is massive and it will expire in just 3 days, so don’t waste any time and invest in this super deal now.
Make a Mega Dude Action Shooter Game in Unity® with Pixel Art Features
The guide is comprehensive and ensures that you are able to build a game from scratch. You will be able to build at your own pace and you can replay the lectures any time. There are no time limits and no exams to keep you on the edge. This is project-based learning and you will be able to enjoy building the game. Here are highlights of what the Make a Mega Dude Action Shooter Game in Unity® with Pixel Art has in store for you:
- Access 114 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Build a platform shooter game in Unity®.
- Learn the fundamentals of game design.
- Create artwork in MagicaVoxel and Photoshop.
- Code in C#
This course has been designed by Mammoth Interactive. They are responsible for producing games for XBOX 360, iPad, Android, HTML 5, and more. The company is owned by John Bura and he is a highly sought-after instructor. He has worked with many companies and he has been involved in this field for many years.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
- Unity® 2017.1.0f3 (for game set-up and coding)
- MagicaVoxel and Photoshop (for creating art)
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter