Mass Effect Trilogy Director’s Humanoid Studios Is Working on a Multiplatform AAA Sci-Fi Game
The Mass Effect original trilogy director Casey Hudson's new development studio, Humanoid Studios, is working on a new multiplatform AAA sci-fi game.
The studio's first project has been confirmed on its official website, which confirmed this game will feature a character-driven narrative in an all-new science-fiction universe. Not much else is said about this upcoming game, but it does sound a lot like the Mass Effect series.
The first three entries in the Mass Effect series, which have all been directed by Casey Hudson, are still considered today among the finest role-playing games ever made, so fans of the series by BioWare would do well to keep an eye on Humanoid Studios' upcoming game. Or, if they haven't already, they could experience the three Mass Effect games in all their glory with the Legendary Edition, which is now out on PC and consoles.
Relive the Cinematic Saga
Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling, where you decide how your unique story unfolds.
- Three Games, One Launcher: Play through the single-player base content and over 40 DLC from all three games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs.
- Remastered for a New Generation: Experience the trilogy in 4K Ultra HD with enhanced performance, visuals, and graphics, all available in HDR.
- Visual Improvements on All 3 Games: Updates include enhanced models, shaders, FX, lighting and depth of field, plus full-resolution audio.
Experience the Legend of Shepard In Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Create and customize your own character — from appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal — then lead your elite recon squad across a galaxy in turmoil.
- New Shepard Customizations: With improved hair, makeup, eye color and skin tones you can create your Shepard in a unified character creator with all options available across the full trilogy, or choose to play as the iconic Femshep from Mass Effect 3 now available in all titles.
- Gameplay Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game: Enjoy improved aiming and weapons balance, SFX, better Mako controls, input/controls, squad behavior, cover behavior and gameplay cameras.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter