Mass Effect Andromeda’s “Issues” Are Actively Being Worked On But Only One Animation Issue Is Mentioned
It seems that EA and BioWare are actively working to fix the “main issues” present in Mass Effect Andromeda, but only one of those issues is related to the game’s character animations.
EA has posted a list of current known “bugs” that are affecting the latest Mass Effect installment, and are actively being worked on by the game’s development team. While the entire Mass Effect community seems to agree on the fact that the game suffers from rather lousy character animations, EA has listed only one animation issue.
Down below you’ll find EA’s list of currently known bugs in Andromeda:
- Enabling Crossfire may not yield to a significant performance increase.
- Dolby Vision is currently disabled for PC.
- Screen appears stretched in 4:3 and 5:4 resolutions.
- Attempting to run the game in 16:9 or 16:10 portrait display may cause the game to crash.
- Players may experience performance drops in the Storm Canyons.
- Squadmates may repeatedly teleport on top of the player, and may follow when told not to.
- Objects in space may rotate slowly or may appear jittery when using the right control stick.
- PS4 – Repeatedly skipping opening cinematics on the Remnant City critical path mission can cause Ryder to hang in mid-air.
- Game does not save often enough during main missions.
- We are aware of some areas where progression events may fail to trigger. If you encounter this you may be able to get past this by leaving the area and returning
- Running in a zig-zag pattern can result in Ryder entering an unintended animation state.
- Audio may stop during play. Closing and restarting the game will restore audio.
- Immediately creating a new Ryder after exiting a current playthrough can result in Journal quest items carrying over and a number of bugson the Hyperion.
Based on this list, EA seems to be aware of one particular animation issue, but the rest of them aren’t mentioned yet.
Mass Effect Andromeda is out now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. What are your thoughts on the game’s character animations? Hit the comments below.