Mantis Burn Racing Confirmed For Nintendo Switch, New Trailer Released
Fast paced racing game Mantis Burn Racing, now available on PC and consoles, is soon going to release on Nintendo Switch in all regions, developer VooFoo Studios confirmed.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game, which is showcased in a brand new trailer avaialable below, will come complete with all DLC packs released so far.
Coming soon to Nintendo Switch™, Mantis Burn Racing® is a visually stunning, action-packed top-down racing game that combines real-world ‘fun’ physics with intuitive controls in highly competitive ‘one-more-go’ style races that players of all ages and abilities can enjoy. Prove your race skills in 5 unique classes of vehicles over an extensive 11-season career with multiple challenges in fast, frenetic, bumper-to-bumper races where winning is everything!
Earlier this month, Mantis Burn Racing received a new update which added consoles/PC crossplay as well as improved loading times, fixes and performance improvements. With the game, unfortunately, not featuring PS4 / Xbox One crossplay, it will be interesting to see if the Switch version will feature it with PC or other consoles.
• Comprehensive improvements in usability and performance during online play
• Improved loading times
• Vehicle collision improvements and bug fixes
• AI driven vehicles now use their boost more intelligently
• Added upgrade on/off information to Weekly Challenge
• New ‘Random Event’ option for online races
• New ‘Great’, ‘Amazing’ and ‘Awesome’ Sector XP rewards replace ‘Clean Sector’
• Track name and map shown during loading
• Gear Challenges now turn red as soon as they are failed
• Garage appearance tweaks • General performance improvements
• (PlayStation Only) 1p Vs. 1p and Team Vs. Team Tournaments now supported
• Cross play allowing online players to connect with players on other platforms
• Added the ability to adjust HDR brightness on HDR enabled TV’s
• General bug fixes
Mantis Burn Racing is now out on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game will launch soon on Nintendo Switch.