Mad Max New Trailer Gives Us a Glimpse of the Various Fortified Strongholds of the Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland; New 1080p Screenshots
Warner Bros and Avalanche Studios have released a new set of screenshots and a new trailer for Mad Max, giving us a glimpse into the various fortified garrisons, or strongholds, located throughout the open world of the post-apocalyptic Wasteland.
You can watch the new trailer below:
The new set of screenshots can be viewed in the gallery below:
Mad Max puts players in a post apocalyptic open world
Players take the role of Mad Max, in a post apocalyptic world, in an action packed open world third person action game. Mad Max will feature a variety of weapons, of which the shotgun is Max's weapon of choice, but since ammo is scarce, melee options are the smarter way to go.
Build the Ultimate Car
- Without your Interceptor, you are nothing. Embark on a dangerous journey to rebuild your key to salvation
- Brutalize your enemies in high-speed, inter-vehicular warfare using the ultimate combat vehicle
- Build your perfect war-machine with thousands of mods to customize performance, armor and weaponry
Be the Legendary Post-apocalyptic Warrior
- Build your legend by upgrading Max’s stats, gear, and abilities
- Raid enemy encampments to gain access to precious resources and powerful upgrades
- Kill or be killed by combining stealth, gun, and melee combat to take out your relentless enemies
Tame the primal Wasteland
- Traverse and discover a haunting post-apocalyptic world with dynamic weather, treacherous landscapes, and sadistic marauder factions that create threatening situations around every corner
- Freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. The Wasteland is vast and filled with dangerous side missions, activities and encounters ranging from ambushes to hijacking fuel caravans
Mad Max will release on September 1 2015 in North America, with a European release to follow on September 4. We will bring you any news regarding Mad Max as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter