First Lollipop OTA Update for Galaxy S6 edge Starts Seeding
Android 5.0.2 Galaxy S6 edge update:
Samsung has released the most-awaited Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 edge today and the device is already receiving its very first over-the-air update! According to sources, users have started receiving notification of Android 5.0.2 update for the curved, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. This update is 250 MB healthy and brings some “new” features and functionality. Here are the details:
- Improved touchscreen response
- New features added to Photo Editor
- Improved compatibility with accessories
- Interface improvements in E-mail
- Improvements in Muziek, S-Planner, and other Samsung proprietary apps
You may be wondering why the device would need a new update on the very first day of its launch but Sammy usually brings new updates to its own apps in the TouchWiz ecosystem. As you can see in the details above, this Android 5.0.2 Galaxy S6 edge update too is mainly relevant for the TouchWiz app.
This Android 5.0.2 Galaxy S6 edge update is spotted in the Netherlands so far. Not sure when and if the update will hit other countries. Major markets like US will take a little more time as carriers will have to approve the updates before sending out to users.
– Source: Sammobile
Recent iOS and Android updates:
- WordPress Users at Risk of ISIS Hacking Spree – Here’s How to Keep Your Sites Secure
- How to Fix iOS 8.3 Touch ID Issue – iOS 8 Tips and Tricks
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Goes Through Drop, Bend, Scratch and Fire Tests
- Galaxy S6 Duo Bags the Top in AnTuTu Performance Tests – But, Qualcomm Wins!
- Blind Camera Test: Galaxy S6 edge Leagues Ahead of HTC One M9 and Note 4
- Sammy Responds to Galaxy S6 edge BendGate with a 3-Point Test Video
- iPad Mini 4 Leaked Details Showcase an iPad Air 2 Like Design – Video