Killing Floor 2 – Full Match Gameplay @ 60fps
Tripwire and PC Gamer have released a gameplay video, demonstrating a full match from Killing Floor 2.
PC Gamer, spoke with two of the developers working on Killing Floor 2, Tripwire’s John Gibson and Bill Munk. The video shows seven-wave match of Killing Floor on normal difficulty, that also includes PC Gamer’s in-game voice chatter, and its rendered in 60fps
PC Gamer explains that the video jumps between three different perspectives to show as much of the various weapons and perks as possible.
KFTester1 – Evan Lahti (Commando)
KFTester2 – Wes Fenlon (Berserker)
KFTester3 – John Gibson (Field Medic)
KFTester4 – Bill Munk (Commando)
KFTester5 – Lucas Sullivan (Support)
KFTester6 – Mike Schmitt (Berserker)
- Visceral Gore – Killing Floor 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
- 6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
- Terrifying Zeds – New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
- Unique Blend Of Weaponry – From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, Killing Floor 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
- Expanded Perk System – Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
- Brutal Melee Combat – Killing Floor 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
We will bring any new information on Killing Floor 2, as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check out previous coverage for more information on the game.
Source: PC Gamer