A new Immortals Fenyx Rising update is releasing later today on all formats, introducing fixes, stability improvements, and new features.
The 1.1.0 update, which should go live at 9 AM ET / 6 AM PT / 14:00 UTC, will introduce support for the soon to be released A New God DLC, stability improvements, and multiple fixes.
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
The new Immortals Fenyx Rising update also introduces some gameplay and UI fixes as well as a visual tweak for the Guided Arrow.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
Lastly, the Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.1.0 update introduces several platform-specific fixes, as well as Haptic Feedback on PlayStation 5 for various combat actions.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is now available on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia.