HTC Nexus First 3D Renderings Appear And They Are Giving A Very Good Impression Design Wise
We’ll agree that HTC Nexus have their priorities set straight as far as the design of the upcoming smartphones go, and the latest 3D video renderings of the upcoming smartphones show that there is more to look forward to as we approach the later months of 2016.
First 3D Video Renderings Of HTC Nexus Devices Uploaded – Check Out The Attention To Detail As Far As The Design Of The Smartphones Go
While we want to believe that these renderings are going to be translated into the official design of the upcoming smartphones, we have to keep reminding ourselves that this is nothing more than just a concept, so do not keep your hopes up if you do manage to find the design of the 3D renderings attractive.
As far as the hardware of the upcoming HTC Nexus devices go, Qualcomm announced its Snapdragon 821 very recently, thus confirming that Snapdragon 820 does have a successor that is going to be present in mobile devices during the 2016 Calendar year. Now the question is, which Nexus smartphone is going to come packing it? Not long ago, there was a rumor circulating suggesting that Huawei Nexus could feature a Snapdragon 820, but seeing as how there are already two Nexus handsets being prepped by HTC, it would be fitting if the Chinese manufacturer would incorporate something more powerful in its upcoming offering.
If you wanted to know the differences between Snapdragon 821 and Snapdragon 820, they have been listed below:
- CPU performance cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 2.2GHz
- CPU power efficiency cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 1.6GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530 running at 624MHz
- CPU performance cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 2.4GHz
- CPU power efficiency cluster: 2 x Kryo running at 2.0GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530 running at 650+MHz
Currently, the specifications of upcoming Nexus S1 have been listed below, but remember to take these with a grain of salt till we have further confirmation on its hardware:
- 5-inch 1080p display (No details on display type, but we have a hunch it’s going to be an AMOLED display)
- Quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor (Chipset model currently known, but its most likely going to be a Snapdragon 820)
- 4GB RAM
- 2770mAh battery
- 32GB storage (Could possibly be higher storage models announced for varied price tags)
- 12MP rear camera, 8MP front (12MP rear camera could possibly have 4K video recording capabilities as well as slow-mo video recording features)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- USB-C port
- Bottom-firing speaker or speakers
- Top-mounted headphone jack
- Bluetooth 4.2 module
The 3D renderings video has been posted below so be sure to check that out and let us know what you thought about the design. We’re eager to find out your impressions.