How to Pair PS5 DualSense Controller with iPhone and iPad
Apple has seen fit to release iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 beta 1 to developers. While the build holds immense importance pertaining to privacy and security, it also brought a handful of new additions to the table that you will be very pleased to hear about. As it turns out, you can now pair the new PlayStation 5 DualSense controller with your iPhone and iPad and enjoy games on the go. This will allow you to take advantage of the PS5 DualSense controller with Apple Arcade and other games. If you're unfamiliar, we will let you know how to pair your PS5 DualSense Controller with your iPhone and iPad.
Here's How to Easily Pair the PS5 DualSense Controller With Your iPhone and iPad - Simple Steps
iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 have a lot to offer. It not only brings support for the PS5 DualSense controller, but you can also pair your Xbox Series X Controller with your iPhone and iPad. However, if you have the PS5, you can use its DualSense controller to play games on iPhone and iPad. If you're unfamiliar, here's what you have to do in order to pair the PS5 DualSense controller with the iPhone and iPad.
1. The first thing that you have to do is launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and tap on Bluetooth,
2. Your PS5 DualSense Controller will appear on Other Devices at the bottom of the screen. Before it appears, you will have to turn on Bluetooth pairing mode on your controller.
3. To do that, take your PS5 DualSense controller and press and hold the PlayStation button (situated in the middle of the controller) and the Share button for a few seconds.
4. Continue holding the buttons until the blue light bars start flashing on the sides of the touchpad.
5. Now, on your iPhone or iPad, you will see the DualSense Wireless Controller. Tap on it to connect. You have the option to disconnect or forget the device as well.
That's all that you have to do in order to pair your PS5 DualSense controller with your iPhone or iPad. The feature was previously reported to be in the works with iOS 14 and if things go as planned, it will be released with iOS 14.5. Take note that iOS 14.5 is currently in the beta phase but it will be publicly available in the coming weeks.
We will share more guides like these in the future so be sure to stick around, Also, would you swing the PS5 DualSense controller to play games on iPhone and iPad? Let us know in the comments.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.