How to Pair and Use AirTag With Your iPhone
Apple introduced the new AirTag accessory recently and the pre-orders went live yesterday. If you want to track your personal belongings, the AirTag is a must-have and it is only priced at $29. However, if you want to buy a pack of 4, it will cost you $99, which is obviously a far better deal. If you happen to own an AirTag, the next step is to pair it with your iPhone and use it to track your personal belongings.
How to Easily Pair Your AirTag and Use it On Your iPhone - Simple Steps
You can strap the AirTag to all most any time. Whether it is your keys, your backpack, your bicycle, and even your eyewear. With the AirTag, you will always know where your specific belonging is and where to find it. The AirTag is part of Apple's Find My network so you do not have to worry about privacy and security. If you are not sure how to pair your new AirTag with your iPhone and use it, then follow the step-by-step instructions listed below.
1. The first thing that you have to do is activate the AirTag by removing the plastic tag that it comes in. This will turn on your AirTag which is ready to pair and use.
2. On your iPhone, navigate to the Find My app and set it up if you have not already.
3. Now, place the AirTag in close proximity to your iPhone, (For instance, near the Power button).
4. The AirTag will automatically appear on your iPhone and simply tap on Continue.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to name the AirTag corresponding to the belonging you want to track. (For instance, it can be 'My Car Keys, My Bicycle' etc). Once you do that, register the AirTag to your Apple ID. You can pair up to 16 AirTags on a single Apple ID.
6. The AirTag is now paired with your iPhone and ready to use. You should see the accessory under the Items tab in the Find My app.
7. Attach the AirTag to your belonging that you want to keep track of and you are all done. You can start tracking in the Items tab in Find My app.
This is all that you have to do in order to pair and use your AirTag with your iPhone. The process is fairly easy and does not require any external equipment. Apple says that the AirTag pairing process is similar to that of AirPods, providing you with a seamless pairing experience.
That is all for now, folks. What are your thoughts on the pairing process of the AirTag with your iPhone? Do you find it simpler? Let us know how your experience went in the comments section below.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter