Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web – How to
Dark Mode is all the hype these days and almost all apps are working to add support for the theme. We're still waiting for a dark mode to hit WhatsApp and Facebook, one of the most used apps in the world. While Facebook has rolled out dark mode for Instagram, WhatsApp is still left out. However, you can enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web right now. If you're not familiar with the technique, follow the list of instructions below.
Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web With These Simple Steps
Whether you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you can enable Dark Mode for the web version of the internet messaging platform. Take note that the files required come from different sources but perform the same function. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Another requirement is the Stylus extension which you can install from the links provided below.
Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web (Google Chrome)
1. The first thing that you have to do is install the Stylus extension and a separate theme.
2. Download and Install the Stylus from the Chrome Web Store by clicking here.
3. Once you're done, install the theme with Stylus from here.
4. That's all that you have to do, launch WhatsApp Web and enjoy.
Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web (Mozilla Firefox)
1. Install Stylus from Mozilla's official site by clicking here.
2. Now, install the dark theme from here.
3. That's all. Launch WhatsApp Web and feast your eyes on the new dark mode.
This is it, for now, folks. You don't have to do a lot to enable Dark Mode on the web version of the most widely used internet messaging platform. All the steps have been mentioned so be sure to follow them in order. There will be more guides coming soon, so do stick around.
This is all for now, folks. What are your thoughts on the subject? Would you be giving it a swing? Let us know in the comments.