GTA Online Latest Updates Brings in a Crazy New Mode and a Stylish New bike
Power-ups for everyone! GTA Online starts the new year right with a brand-new mode and big discounts on weapons and gear. The new Adversary mode, Vehicle Vendetta, is a team deathmatch mode that litters the battlefield with numerous power-ups that can drastically change the course of the match.
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team's vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with a devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
Between January 3rd and January 16th, players can advantage of the following discounts, so be sure to stock up on plenty of hardware.
- 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports
- 25% off Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses
- 50% off Grenade Launcher
- 25% off Engine Performance Upgrades
- 25% off Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables and Explosive Weapon Ammo
- 25% off all Masks
This update also brings in the Pegassi FCR 1000 Custom, which is now available to purchase in-game from Benny's Original Motor Works.
If that wasn't enough, you can earn double GTA$ & RP during Rockstar Stunt Races which is a good way to earn a little scratch. Today is also the last day for players to enjoy some snow on the streets of Los Santos along with getting into snowball fights. You don't want to miss that.
Expect the new update to kick in this week in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto V).