GameStop has finally unveiled their Black Friday 2018 deals. Many of these bargains have already been outed by competitors Target, Walmart, and Best Buy, and/or Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo, but there are a few unique-to-GameStop deals you may want to check out.
Of course, like everywhere else, GameStop will be offering a Spider-Man 1TB PS4 bundle and a Minecraft 1TB Xbox One S bundle for only $200 apiece, but they’re also offering Xbox One X bundles (Fallout 76 and NBA 2K19) for only $429, and pre-owned Switches for $250.
Many of these deals are already available online, although a few are being reserved as “doorbusters” that will only be available when GameStop opens their doors on November 22 at 3pm. You can check out the doorbusters, below.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch bundle - $300
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - $38
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy - $30
- FIFA 19 - $27
- Madden NFL 19 - $27
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey - $27
- NBA 2K19 - $27
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider - $27
- WWE 2K19 - $27
- God of War - $17
GameStop will also be offering a free in-store $50 gift card to anybody who buys a new Xbox One, PS4, or Switch (the $200 Spider-Man and Minecraft bundles are excluded). In addition to the doorbusters listed above, GameStop is also offering the following deals:
- Spider-Man 1TB PS4 bundle - $200
- Minecraft 1TB Xbox One S bundle - $200
- PlayStation VR Astro Bot Rescue Mission bundle - $200
- Fallout 76 Limited Edition 1TB White Xbox One X bundle - $429
- NBA 2K19 1TB NBA 2K19 bundle - $429
- Nintendo Switch pre-owned - $250
- DualShock 4 controllers - $39
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition - $10
- Detroit: Become Human - $20
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - $10
- Overwatch Legacy Edition (PS4) - $20
- Forza Horizon 4 - $40
- Sea of Thieves - $30
- State of Decay - $20
- PUBG - $20
- The Impatient - $10
See any deals you like? Of course, you can’t go wrong with those $200 PS4/Xbox One S bundles, but that swanky white Fallout 76 Xbox One X for $429 is worth a look, too! Also, some of those doorbuster game deals are pretty sweet – if you haven’t got God of War yet, how can you pass up a new copy for $17?
As mentioned, GameStop doors open on Thanksgiving (November 22) at 3pm. All Black Friday offers are valid until November 25.