GameStop Black Friday: Xbox One X Bundles, Pre-Owned Nintendo Switches, More on Sale
GameStop has finally unveiled their Black Friday 2018 deals. Many of these bargains have already been outed by competitors Target, Walmart, and Best Buy, and/or Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo, but there are a few unique-to-GameStop deals you may want to check out.
Of course, like everywhere else, GameStop will be offering a Spider-Man 1TB PS4 bundle and a Minecraft 1TB Xbox One S bundle for only $200 apiece, but they’re also offering Xbox One X bundles (Fallout 76 and NBA 2K19) for only $429, and pre-owned Switches for $250.
Many of these deals are already available online, although a few are being reserved as “doorbusters” that will only be available when GameStop opens their doors on November 22 at 3pm. You can check out the doorbusters, below.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch bundle – $300
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $38
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy – $30
- FIFA 19 – $27
- Madden NFL 19 – $27
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – $27
- NBA 2K19 – $27
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – $27
- WWE 2K19 – $27
- God of War – $17
GameStop will also be offering a free in-store $50 gift card to anybody who buys a new Xbox One, PS4, or Switch (the $200 Spider-Man and Minecraft bundles are excluded). In addition to the doorbusters listed above, GameStop is also offering the following deals:
- Spider-Man 1TB PS4 bundle – $200
- Minecraft 1TB Xbox One S bundle – $200
- PlayStation VR Astro Bot Rescue Mission bundle – $200
- Fallout 76 Limited Edition 1TB White Xbox One X bundle – $429
- NBA 2K19 1TB NBA 2K19 bundle – $429
- Nintendo Switch pre-owned – $250
- DualShock 4 controllers – $39
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition – $10
- Detroit: Become Human – $20
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – $10
- Overwatch Legacy Edition (PS4) – $20
- Forza Horizon 4 – $40
- Sea of Thieves – $30
- State of Decay – $20
- PUBG – $20
- The Impatient – $10
See any deals you like? Of course, you can’t go wrong with those $200 PS4/Xbox One S bundles, but that swanky white Fallout 76 Xbox One X for $429 is worth a look, too! Also, some of those doorbuster game deals are pretty sweet – if you haven’t got God of War yet, how can you pass up a new copy for $17?
As mentioned, GameStop doors open on Thanksgiving (November 22) at 3pm. All Black Friday offers are valid until November 25.