Fallout 4 New Glitch Allows Players To Earn Huge Amounts Of XP With Minimal Effort
Being an open world game, Fallout 4 comes with a few glitches that have allowed players to do things that are not normally possible, such as gather huge amounts of resources in a short amount of time and more. Some of these glitches have been fixed by Bethesda with a few updates, but some are still in the game. One of these new glitches has been detailed recently, with players having the ability to earn huge amounts of XP with very little effort.
The new Fallout 4 glitch has been detailed in a new video shared by YouTube user Hey Im Starlord, who has been tipped about the glitch by Tim-Timman. Thanks to this glitch, players are able to earn over 100k XP every 5 minutes.
- STEP 1 - Go to any settlement, preferably one that not in use. Build a robot workshop. You're going to need to have a companion with you, this can be literally anyone, just make sure its a companion. Now firstly we are going to build a robot workshop.
- STEP 2 - Enter the robot workshop and create a new robot. Go down to torso and you should see it says that the default torso is a Protectron Torso. We need to now create and apply the Assaultron Torso to our robot, once done just exit the workshop
- STEP 3 - Now we need to call over our companion and get them as close to the robot workbench as possible. Talk to your companion and then when it says press Square or X to talk to him, do so. As quickly as you can move away from them and press A or X on your robot workbench before the trade menu shows up.
- STEP 4 - Now we need to select the robot we created in STEP 2. BUT you should notice that the trade menu had popped up behind the robot workshop dialog box, this means you're doing the glitch correctly so far. What we need to do is navigate down to the Torso option using ONLY our D-pad. Select where it says Assaultron Torso and you should see the option to apply No Torso Mod. Just keep spamming the A or X button as quick as you can. (It may not look like you're doing anything but you are!) Do this for as long as you want as every time you're pressing the button you're earning XP!
- STEP 5 - Back out of the menu and robot workbench completely and you should see your XP bar flooding up like crazy! Repeat before they patch it and enjoy yourselves!
Needless to say, taking advantage of this glitch completely breaks the game, so take this into consideration before trying out the procedure.
Last week, the Fallout 4 Survival Mode has entered beta on Steam. This new mode, which will replace the original Survival Mode included in the game at launch, will allow players to enjoy a brand new Fallout 4 experience with faster and more brutal fights and more.
Fallout 4 is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game's first DLC pack, Automatron, is also available for purchase in all regions and on all formats.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter