F1 2019 Patch 1.08 Released for PS4 and PC; Offers Visuals Updates to The Game’s Cars
Codemasters has released F1 2019 patch 1.08 for the PlayStation 4 and PC which includes visuals updates to the game’s cars.
The patch is available now for both PS4 and PC and will soon be released for Xbox One as well. This brand-new update includes various visual updates to the cars, including car livery, covers, wing endplates, engine covers and much more. In addition, the patch also brings the '90 Years’ logos on the Ferrari.
We've included the release notes for this update down below:
F1 2019 Patch 1.08 Release Notes
F1 2019 Car model and Livery Updates
- Various livery and sponsor logos updated
- Updated Ferrari engine cover and front wing endplate. Updated livery, including the 90 Years logos
- Updated McLaren engine cover and front wing endplate
- Updated Racing Point nosecone, mirrors and bargeboard
- Updated Renault side impact structure vane
- Updated Alfa Romeo sidepod air intake
1 2019 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter