New F1 2019 Patch 1.07 Adds NVIDIA DLSS & AMD FidelityFX Upscaling and FidelityFX Sharpening Support
F1 2019 patch 1.07 has been rolled out for PC and consoles, and this latest update adds support for NVIDIA’s and AMD’s new anti-aliasing options.
The update adds support for NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS), AMD FidelityFX Upscaling and FidelityFX Sharpening to provide better looking overall images without using as much of the GPUs main processing capabilities which could result in improved performance.
In addition to support for the new anti-aliasing options, this new patch also allows PC players to select HDR when running the game in DX12 and offers various changes.
UPDATED PATCH NOTES:
- “UPDATE: Just a quick update on yesterday’s correction to our patch notes for 1.07. We inadvertently released a partially completed integration of Nvidia’s DLSS technology in patch 1.07 which was not supposed to be enabled until a later patch. We are currently working towards enabling this in a completed state for an upcoming patch. Thanks to Nvidia for helping us in tracking down this issue.”
We’ve included the release notes for the 1.07 patch down below:
F1 2019 Patch 1.07 Release Notes
- League AI difficulty now goes up to 110
- F2 cars will no longer start sprint races or one-shot qualifying with cold tyres
- F1 setups can no longer be applied to F2 cars
- Grid penalties now apply correctly after taking new parts out-with the initial allocation between qualifying and race
- France pitlane has been updated for the 2019 season
- Cars are now less cautious of unsafe releases in the pitlane
- Nvidia Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) and AMD FidelityFX Upscaling and FidelityFX Sharpening are now available as Anti-Aliasing options on applicable devices
- HDR is now selectable when running in DX12 on PC
- Report codes are now shown on the pause menu in all game modes
- Stopped players on Xbox One from being able to invite to Ranked sessions by using Party Chat
- Reduced GPU usage in the front end
- F2 wet tyres will now have a longer life
- Helicopters are no longer flying at increased speeds
- Various other fixes and stability improvements
F1 2019 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.