F1 2015 – Second PC Update Improves Stability, Fixes Crashes
Codemasters has released a new update for the PC version of F1 2015. The update improves stability and fixes the game timer.
F1 2015 – PC Second Patch Changelog:
- Fixed crash caused when switching between game running in a window to running in full screen
- Fixed crash going to track, or when driving on track when in 800×600 resolution with Ultra high detail preset
- Fixed crash when reducing the resolution of the game
- Fix for game timer running too fast during frame spikes
- Fix for camera speeding up at start of broadcast sequences
- Fix for tyre regulations not correctly working in short Championship weekends
“Our new Championship Season and Pro Season modes deliver a much more engaging and fluid FORMULA ONE™ championship experience than ever before”, commented Lee Mather, Principal Games Designer, Codemasters.
“The race weekend is more than just the in-car and on track experience. Observing your driver working with his team during practice and qualifying and listening to the new commentary that sets the scene for the race and season standings is now present for the gamer. Then seeing the busy grid before a race, with all the flavour and character of it, into the race itself, the new television style cameras and replays, and finally the iconic podium celebrations all add to that race experience. The immersion is further enhanced with the voice recognition technology available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles, allowing players to engage with their race engineer through in-game voice commands.”
“For those gamers who want the ultimate challenge, then the new Pro Season mode, which ramps up all the settings to the most realistic possible, is really for them”, added Mather. “Full 100% race distances, full practice and qualifying sessions, the most competitive A.I. settings, no flashbacks with which to correct mistakes, all locked into cockpit view with minimal HUD assistance…Pro Season will truly separate the weekend drivers from the experts!”
We will bring you any new information on F1 2015 as soon as it becomes available.