EVGA Announces B360 Micro Gaming Motherboard Priced $120
Earlier this Week EVGA Announced their new B360 Gaming motherboard, which is a may look like their Z370 Micro motherboard that is currently available but is a much more cut down version lacking VRM heatsinks and a variety of other features to fit its targeted budget price.
EVGA Announces New B360 Micro Gaming Motherboard
EVGA has this to say about it. “This motherboard eliminates frills and unneeded features, while still providing a solid platform capable of gaming, work, or study. Packing tried and true features, without breaking the bank! Make the EVGA B360 Micro Gaming your next motherboard and enjoy modern performance and features for a budget-friendly price.”
- Chipset – Intel B360 Express
- Form Factor – mATX
- 1x M.2 Key-E CNVi-Ready Slot For Wifi/Bluetooth
- 1x M.2 Key-M 80mm PCIe/NVME Slot
- 5x USB 2.0 (1x internal via front panel, 4x external)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (internal via front panel)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (external)
- Memory – 2x DIMM Dual-Channel DDR4 2667MHz (Up to 32GB)
- SATA – 6x Native SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- Ethernet – Intel i219V Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)
- Audio – Realtek Audio (ALC888) + SV3H615 3D Headphone Amp
- PCIe – 1 Slot x1, 1 Slot x4, 1 Slot x16
- 8 Phase VRM
- EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Utility
- SATA Ports Support Hot Plug
- M.2 NVMe SSD Support
- PCIe 3.0 Support For Low Power Consumption
- 3x 4-Pin PWM Controlled Headers
- 5.1 Channel HD Audio Support with EVGA Nu Audio
- Trusted Platform Module
- 150% Increase in CPU Socket Gold Content
If this works as I imagine it does, its actually a 4-Phase VRM using a doubler, though should be fine for most CPUs running at stock since the VRMs they actually use are pretty solid. It features a solid amount of USB ports as well as an M.2 slot for Wifi and Bluetooth. All in all, this seems solid and could be a decent option for those looking for a no-frills board.
Pricing and Availability
The motherboard is available now for a rather high $120 on their website, though the Z370 variant is available for only $10 more on Amazon, and is actually one of the better Micro ATX boards at that price point, as well as my current motherboard for the Z370 platform.
(ethics disclaimer: These are affiliate links and we will receive a commission from Amazon and Newegg or other retailers).
Products mentioned in this post