Early Black Friday Offer: One-Day Price Drop on “Ethical Hacker Bonus Bundle”
Another early Black Friday deal is here, with a special one-day price drop on our best-selling "Become an Ethical Hacker Bonus Bundle."
Companies are looking for experienced hackers who can help test and improve their network and product security. This year has been a game changer in the industry as we have seen a growing number of criminal hackers and state-sponsored attacks. In this, it has become even more necessary to prepare a new generation of white hat hackers who can help companies - small or large - to better strengthen their security measures.
Head over to Wccftech Deals for all the details of the courses that are part of this coveted Ethical Hacker bonus bundle. You can grab the deal for $49, or avail a special early Black Friday offer today and get the bundle for just $25!
Become an Ethical Hacker Bonus Bundle
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Technique: Get Paid to Hack Computer Networks When You Become a Certified Ethical Hacker
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners: Take Your First Step Towards an Exciting & Lucrative Career in Ethical Hacking
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks: Master Web Security by Learning the Lesser Known Methods Hackers Use to Disrupt Networks
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF: Develop the Advanced Skills You Need to Enter the Exciting (And Lucrative) World of Mobile Security
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing: Make Strides Towards a Career in the Exhilarating Field of Network Security
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking: Add a Powerful Tool to Your Ethical Hacking Repertoire by Building an Advanced Keylogger
- Linux Security and Hardening: The Practical Security Guide: Broaden Your Ethical Hacking Skills While Learning Linux-Specific System Security
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters: Prevent This Common Security Vulnerability from Wreaking Havoc on Your Web App
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester: Pinpoint Network Vulnerabilities in Order to Prevent Attacks by Hackers