Apple released its latest iterations of iOS 9 and OS X 10.11 El Capitan today at Moscone Center. WWDC 2015 sees Apple focusing more on its Apple Music streaming service than on any other thing. However, HealthKit, Apple Watch OS, and multitasking features have certainly taken at least some upgrades along with iOS 9 and OS X 10.11.
Apple has named OS X 10.11 El Capitan which came off a joke to many. However, it's very natural for Apple to name it El Capitan considering today's update is only a refinement and performance cover over Yosemite - where El Capitan exists. El Capitan brings window management, new system fonts, rich notes, and more such updates to the desktop OS.
As far as the iOS 9 is concerned, the OS gets some font changes, major updates in Siri, and a move from Apple to proper multitasking for iPad - finally! You can read about iOS 9 and its split-screen multitasking feature for iPads in our earlier coverage posts.
Right now, we are only focusing on the two of delicious OS X 10.11 and iOS 9 wallpaper that are available now thanks to developer build releases.
Download high-res OS X 10.11 wallpaper:
- Download the high-res and beautiful image of El Capitan wallpaper
Download iOS 9 wallpaper:
- Here's the link to download iOS 9 wallpaper
We are still looking to get you the iOS 9 wallpaper for larger screens but for now you can do with these two to have the refreshed and new look on your Macs, iPhone, and iPad.
- More from WWDC 2015:
- Download OS X 10.11 El Capitan Developer Beta 1
- Apple Introduces Split-Screen Multitasking for iPad - Watch Videos While Working
- Finally Some Female Executives Take the Stage at WWDC 2015
- Apple Unveils OS X 10.11 El Capitan with Improved Graphics and WIndow Management
- WatchOS 2 - Apple Watch's First Major Update
- Apple Unveills iOS 9 at WWDC 2015
- iOS 9 HealthKit Gets Women-Friendly - Finally Adds Support for Menstruation Tracking
- Source: Reddit