Downgrade iOS 9.3.4 To iOS 9.3.3 – iPhone, iPad Tutorial
Here’s how you can quickly downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 running on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Hurry up before Apple stops signing the firmware!
Downgrade iOS 9.3.4 To iOS 9.3.3 Is Possible As Long As Apple Is Signing The Latter Firmware
iOS 9.3.4 download is available right now and brings with security fixes which Apple deems critical. This directly equates to the fact that Apple has patched the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. So, if you have updated to iOS 9.3.4 by mistake then here’s how you can downgrade in no time!
1. Take a complete backup of your files using iTunes or iCloud. You’re going to restore it later.
2. Turn off Find My iPhone on your device by navigating to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
3. Download the iOS 9.3.3 firmware IPSW file.
4. Assuming you have iTunes installed on your computer, connect your iOS device via USB.
5. Now launch iTunes.
6. Select your device from the top left hand corner of iTunes.
7. Click on the ‘Restore iPhone’ button while holding down the left Option key or the left Shift key if you’re on Mac or PC, respectively.
8. Select the iOS 9.3.3 IPSW firmware file you downloaded in step 3 and wait for iTunes to complete the downgrade process.
Once the downgrade is complete, simply set up your device as you normally would while also restoring your data in the process. Once you’re done, simply head over to this link for our tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
We urge each and every single user out there who relies on a jailbreak to stay away from iOS 9.3.4. We will be doing follow-up news on what should be done by users from here on in. But the bottom line is a rather simple one: stay clear of the update no matter what. It’s completely poison for you iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. Once you install it onto your iOS device, there’s no way you reap the benefits of Pangu after that.
If you’re a user who does not care about jailbreaking at all, then there’s no reason for you to hold back from updating. New iOS updates bring with them a lot of under the hood changes that ensure your device keeps on ticking along nicely. Regarding iOS 9.3.4, we highly recommend jumping onboard using the over the air method. It’s quick. It’s simple. And of course, keeps your device well shielded from outside attacks.
Do let us know in the comments section whether or not you updated to iOS 9.3.4.