Downgrade iOS 11.0.1 to iOS 11 or iOS 10.3.3 – Limited Time Window
You can downgrade iOS 11.0.1 to either iOS 11 or iOS 10.3.3 right now on iPhone or iPad. This is a limited opportunity window which Apple will likely close soon.
Here's How You Can Downgrade iOS 11.0.1 to iOS 11 or iOS 10.3.3.
With the release of iOS 11.0.1 yesterday, Apple introduced a new update that squashed plenty of bugs, making things snappier for iPhone and iPad users around the globe. But, regardless of what Apple does at this point in time, there will always be someone out there that will find a reason or two to stick to older firmware. If you you are one of those people, then you'll be pleased to learn that you can downgrade iOS 11.0.1 to iOS 11. But that's not all, since Apple is still signing iOS 10.3.3, therefore you can downgrade back to iOS 10 as well. So without further ado, let's jump into the downgrade process.
Downgrade iOS 11.0.1 to iOS 11 or iOS 10.3.3.
Warning: Downgrading to older firmware will delete everything off your device including your settings. Be very considerate of what you're doing.
2. Download and install iTunes if you haven't already and launch it. Windows users can get iTunes from: apple.com/itunes
3. Now plug in your iPhone or iPad to your computer using a Lightning cable.
4. As soon as iTunes detects your device, it will show in the top left hand corner. Click on the little icon that looks like your iPhone / iPad to view more options.
5. You should see a button labeled 'Restore iPhone.' Click on it while holding down the left Option key (Mac) or the left Shift key (Windows). A new window will open up.
6. Select the IPSW file you downloaded in step 1.
7. iTunes will now prepare your device, restore it, and verify the installation with Apple. Once everything is done, you'll boot straight into the welcome screen, all set to set up your device as brand new.
Having used iOS 11.0.1 for a few hours, it's safe to say that Apple has done a good job in polishing the initial release of its mighty big firmware. These refinements will only come through at a rapid pace as we move forward. But then again, regardless of what Apple does, someone out there might not agree with the Cupertino company's decisions. If you believe otherwise, then you can install iOS 11 / iOS 11.0.1 today by following our guides below.
- How to Clean Install iOS 11 Final Version on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Detailed Tutorial
- How to Downgrade iOS 11 Final Back to iOS 10 / iOS 10.3.3 Right Now
- How to Update to iOS 11 Final Without Losing Your Files or Settings – Tutorial
- Apple iOS 11 Review: Packed with New Features & Really Dialed All the Way to Eleven
- iOS 11 Jailbreak – What iPhone & iPad Users Need to Know