Bullestorm: Full Clip Edition Trailer Has Plenty of Dramatic Slow-Motion Violence
Gearbox Software is taking you back to the planet Stygia in the trailer for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition.
Prepare to step back into the boots of Grayson Hunt after he and most of his crew survive a crash landing on the resort planet of Stygia. Stygia has seen better days, as its inhabitants have turned into mutant monsters. Grayson and company need to fight across the planet and take revenge on the ones that betrayed them.
You have to get creative in your kills as Bulletstorm's Skillshot system is also returning. Skillshot is a scoring system that rewards doing than more just shooting dudes. For example, players can opt to slide kick an enemy into the air and shooting them like skeet in order to achieve an impressive Skillshot score.
Here are the new additions and remaster features for the Full Clip Edition:
- All previously released content including all maps, modes and more on your favorite modern platform
- A new Overkill campaign mode that allows you to blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and skillshots
- New Echo maps where you can showcase your skills on five brand-new levels for the score-based Echo mode
- Enhanced presentation with updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- Finesse-based gameplay allows you to orchestrate masterful kills by mixing fast-paced shooting with unique kick, slide and leash combos
- Newly remastered audio effects -- skillshots never sounded so good!
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is due on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC on April 7th. Pre-order the game you'll unlock the 'Duke Nukem's Bulletstorm Tour' DLC where you get to play as the man himself, Duke Nukem.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter