Beta 4 Of macOS Sierra, watchOS 3, tvOS 10 Released – How To Download
Beta 4 of macOS Sierra, watchOS 3 and tvOS 10 has been seeded to developers. We'll show you how you can update right away.
macOS Sierra, watchOS 3, tvOS 10 Receive Their Beta 4 Updates - Download Them All Right Away
Apple has unleashed a plethora of beta updates with macOS Sierra, watchOS 3 and tvOS 10 receiving their fourth pre-release builds today. The updates are packed with bug fixes and performance enhancements, as well as the usual feature additions around minuscule corners. But if you're a developer, you should waste no time in grabbing the updates and we'll walk you through the process for each piece of software.
Download watchOS 3 Beta 4
The process is quite easy and here are the steps you need to follow:
- Launch the Watch app from your home screen.
- Now navigate to General > Software Update.
- Wait for the update to pop up and then download it.
You'll be required to place your Apple Watch on its magnetic charger for installation so be sure to have that in hand before going ahead.
Download macOS Sierra Beta 4
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Click on the 'Updates' tab at the top.
- Wait for the Mac App Store to refresh and the update will pop right up.
- Click on the 'Update' button to download right away.
You will be required to restart your Mac therefore save all your work beforehand.
If you're a non-developer, you can download macOS Sierra beta for free through Apple's Public Beta program. And if you're planning to download macOS Sierra for the first time via the Apple Developer Program, then head over to this link.
Download tvOS 10 Beta 4
Last but not the least in the list of downloads is tvOS 10 beta 4. Here's how you can update your Apple TV 4 right now to the latest pre-release build.
- Turn on your Apple TV 4 unit and go to the Settings app from your home screen.
- Scroll down and select 'System.'
- Here you will see an option to download software updates. Simply grab tvOS 10 beta 4 and restart your device.
If you're looking to download and install tvOS 10 beta from scratch then head over to the Apple Developer Program website for more details.
Whatever you do, do not pass up on updates as they tend to keep things running smoothly. We're certain that apart from bug fixes and performance enhancements Apple has throw in some new changes into the mix as well. We'll definitely highlight them as we get to grips with the latest updates.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter