[Update] During EA Gamescom 2017 livestream, the publisher detailed the Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition.
Battlefield 1 Revolution is the quintessential way to join the Battlefield community and experience war on an unmatched scale. Battlefield 1 Revolution contains the Battlefield 1 base game and Battlefield 1 Premium Pass which includes four themed expansion packs*, each filled with all new maps, new modes and more, making it the complete Battlefield 1 experience. Players will have immediate access to Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, featuring six maps including the game’s first night maps, Nivelle Nights and Prise de Tahure. Players can further expand the battle with Battlefield 1 Revolution in Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar in September, partake in amphibious warfare in Battlefield 1 Turning Tides set to launch in December, and the most infamous battles of the Great War in Battlefield 1 Apocalypse, available in early 2018. Those who purchase Battlefield 1 Revolution will also receive the Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack and Hellfighter Pack which contain themed weapons, vehicles and emblems based on the famous heroes and units.
[Original Story] Battlefield 1, the latest entry in the series created by DICE, has been receiving plenty of post launch support lately, and it seems like another highly requested feature will be made available soon.
Reddit user Ballzif recently shared a screenshot from the game's Xbox One CTE version, showing HDR calibration.
DICE has yet to confirm when HDR will be introduced in the game, but there's the chance that it might happen today, as a new update is scheduled to release later today. More details on this update should be coming soon during EA Gamescom livestream.
Another big change coming soon to the game are Specializations, which have been detailed earlier this month.
- Flak: Incoming damager from explosions is reduced by 15%
- Cover: Incoming suppression is reduced by 25%
- Quick Regen: Decrease time before Out of Combat Heal by 20%
- Quick Unspot: Decrease length of time you are Spotted by 2 seconds
- Bayonet Training: Bayonet charge lasts 1 second longer and recovers 1 second quicker
- Hasty Retreat: Increase your maximum sprint speed by 10% whilst you are Suppressed
- Camouflage: When moving slowly or stationary you are invisible to Spot Flares
- Juggernaut: Your Gas Mask also reduces explosive damage by 15% (does stack)
- Controlled Demolition: TNT is now detonated sequentially
- Stimulant Syringe: Reviving an ally give you both a 20% sprint speed for 8 seconds (Does not stack)
- Concealed Rescue: Downed Squad Mates within 20m drop smoke to cover their revival (40s cooldown)
- Unbreakable: Incoming suppression is reduced by 75% when your Bipod is deployed
- Pin Down: The Duration an enemy remains spotted is extended via Suppression
- Scapegoat: A decoy is automatically deployed when struck below 35 health by a distant enemy (30s cooldown)
- Perimeter Alarm: When your Trip Mine is triggered enemies within 15m are marked on the mini-map
Battlefield 1 is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.