antOnline restocks their exclusive EVGA GPU Bundles for their gaming consumers! Limited quantities available!
It seems like once a month we hear about antOnline receiving new EVGA GPU bundles to combat the consumers stricken by the shortage of GPUs and other computer components on the market. The online retailer is back with new EVGA offerings for gamers this holiday season, with limited quantities available.
antOnline heads to the forefront when users are looking for affordable EVGA GPU Bundles with plenty of additional options for all types of users
Head over to antOnline's online store to purchase these different EVGA offerings from the Atlanta based retailer:
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC GAMING LHR GPU, with EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5 Power Supply, EVGA's X17 Wired Gaming Mouse, EVGA Z15 RGB Backlit LED Wired Gaming Keyboard, and a 3-month membership to Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass for PC (delivered via email) — $829.96
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC GAMING 12GB GDDR6 GPU, packed with the EVGA 650W GQ 80+ Gold Semi- Modular Power Supply, EVGA's X17 Wired Customizable Gaming Mouse, the EVGA Z12 RGB USB 2.0 Gaming Keyboard, and a 3-month membership to Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass for PC (delivered via email) — $709.95
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6X XC3 ULTRA GAMING LHR GPU, along with the EVGA CLC 280 Liquid CPU Cooler, EVGA's SuperNOVA 850W GA 80 Plus Gold Power Supply, the EVGA Z12 Keyboard, EVGA's X17 Mouse, and a 6-month membership to Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass for PC (delivered via email) — $1,189.94
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ultra Gaming GPU, along with the EVGA CLC 360mm Liquid Cooler, EVGA's SuperNOVA 850W GA Power Supply, the Lenovo G27Q 27" QHD Monitor, the EVGA X17 Mouse and EVGA Z15 Keyboard, and a 6-month membership to Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass for PC (delivered via email) — $2,829.93
- EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GPU, packed with EVGA's 650W GQ 80+ Gold Semi- Modular Power Supply — $539.98
EVGA GeForce RTX 30 series of graphics cards offer several options and cooling solutions for gamers. From EVGA's Hybrid and HC cooling, their newly redesigned iCX3 cooling assembly, and their options for dual-slot or 2.75 slot cooling, EVGA offers something for every style of user looking to equip the best system possible for their needs.
EVGA SuperNOVA power supplies are synonymous with their ultimate efficiency, reliability, and performance. For over the last three years, EVGA's SuperNOVA power supplies have won over 70 awards from some of the leading online reviewers. EVGA offers a smaller size, higher capabilities of performance, as well as a new Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing fan that equips consumers with a supreme quiet performance with an increased lifespan.
The EVGA Z15 keyboard stands out from its competition by utilizing fully-customizable *Per-Key* RGB LEDs. The LED backlighting of the Z15 can be customized with their EVGA UNLEASH RGB software. With several lighting effects, consumers can instantly dim or brighten the Z15 via the LED brightness function combo keys. The EVGA Z15 Keyboard is powered by the 32-bit Arm Cortex-M33 core USB microprocessor, allowing for support up to a 4K Hz report rate.
The EVGA X17 delivers consumers with the world's first triple sensor mice, equipped with dual LOD sensors and combined with a Pixart 3389. The X17 utilizes a next-gen 3-Dimension Array Technology. EVGA has created a system that uses a triple sensor algorithm, detecting the position from where the user lifts the mouse from the surface and places the mouse back down, which achieves an immediate and extremely accurate lift-off distance. Users can customize the power-off height in several directions to access the ultimate accuracy in gaming with EVGA's UNLEASH RGB software.
The EVGA XR1 Capture Device allows users to share with the world utilizing a 4K Pass-Through Mode. Content creators can record as high as 1080P/60FPS while they are gaming at a 4K/60FPS quality. EVGA's XR1 also showcases an Advanced Pass-Through Mode, allowing anyone to switch to an amazing 144Hz refresh rate + HDR with only the press of a single button. No longer do users have to detach and connect several devices.