Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 Official Firmware Leaked for Sony Xperia Z and ZL
XDA devs DooMLorRD and Androxyde have leaked the “Commercial & Journalists” version of Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 firmware for Sony Xperia Z and ZL. The build is set to be launched officially too but if you want to manually update your Sony Xperia Z and ZL to Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 build, here are the links and info!
Relevant read: Play Store 4.5.10 Features – Download Link
Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 changelog:
- White UI just like what Xperia Z1 has on Android 4.2.2 firmware.
- New Camera app similar to Xperia Z1.
- New Xperia home 6.1.2.A.0.1 version.
- New Album app 5.2.A.1.26 version.
- New Movies app 5.3.A.0.18 version.
- New themes and wallpapers just like Xperia Z1.
- You can choose new themes now, as there is “+” option tapping on it, you can download some cool themes from Sony Select app where the navigation bar and status bar color changes like to “blue” and the soft keys icons also.
- New keyboard app.
- No X-Reality for mobile, same old Bravia Engine 2 is there.
- Performance enhancement and Bug fixing.
- Screen calibrated for more brighter display.
- Battery life, need to test it.
Update Sony Xperia Z to Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569:
Required file: here is link to get Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 leaked firmware. Works on both C6602 and C6603 models.
- Install the Flashtool app on your PC and then connect your Xperia Z with the computer using a USB cable.
- Copy downloaded file for official update on the Flashtool folder (c:\flashtoolfirmwares).
- Open flashtool on your computer and click on the lightning icon followed by flashmode and then select ok.
- Search for the .ftf firmwares on the flashtool folder and select the same.
- Now click on the flash button which will initiate the update process. This process may take a few minutes, please be patient and do not press any buttons during the update process.
- Once done, unplug the USB cord and reboot your Xperia Z.
- To verify, go to Settings > About Phone > Android & Baseband version and check if the Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 update has been installed on your smart phone.
You can also flash the same build on Sony Xperia ZL from this link (works on both C6503 and C6502).
- source: Xperia Guide
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter