Runtastic PRO Fitness Tracker & Monitoring App for iOS Goes Free – $4.99 Value
The famous fitness and activity tracking app, Runtastic PRO, has gone free for the first time in a year. The app retails for $4.99 on a regular day.
New Year, New You – Get into Shape Using Runtastic PRO’s Amazing Fitness & Tracking Features
Fitness apps and trackers have taken off on all platform for a wide variety of reasons. Personally speaking, breaking down things down to just one app is a very, very tedious task. But if it was possible to do, then I’m pretty sure everyone would eventually land on Runtastic PRO for iOS, all thanks to its wide feature set when it comes to fitness tracking and monitoring.
In a nutshell, PRO version of the Runtastic app offers the following great features:
PRO APP FEATURES:
– Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
– Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
– Ad free experience: No pop-up ads, just focus on your workout
– Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
– Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
– Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
– Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
– Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
– Weather & temperature: Are you faster in colder or warmer temperatures? You can check and see in your post-activity summary.
– Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training
In case you are wondering – yes, there is a free version of the app floating in the App Store already, but it comes without the above mentioned features. So, if you want to take things up a notch, now’s the right time to pick the PRO version of the app, that too for free. Besides, it’s almost a given at this point that you have decided to get in shape this year, so why not kick things off with a professional companion on your iPhone, right?
You can initiate the download by tapping on the link below. It’s unclear at this point how long the app will stay free therefore make your move right now rather than later if you want to avail this amazing deal.
Let us know in the comments section what you think about the app. We love hearing back from our readers.