XB1/PC Forza Horizon 4 Patch Addresses Xbox One X Stutters, Offers General Stability & Performance Improvements
The very first Forza Horizon 4 patch has been rolled out for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC and offers various performance and stability improvements.
In the update’s release notes, developer Playground Games mentions that the patch fixes the stutters on Microsoft’s Xbox One X while free roaming, while also fixing stalls and large FPS drops for PC players during Initial Drive. Other improvements include environment streaming improvements for min spec machines.
The official release notes have been included below:
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Ultimate VIP Crown flair fixed.
- Stutters on Xbox One X while free roaming.
- Fixed issue when changing MSAA from 2x to 4x resulted in improper tree LOD rendering/popping until game restarted.
- Fixed stalls and large FPS drops during Initial Drive. Affected machines where the player had insufficient RAM for their quality settings.
- Fixed AMD GPU issue where switching MSAA settings without restarting resulted in black corruption on the environment.
- Environment streaming improvements for min spec machines.
- Added visual presets for Nvidia RTX 2070, 2080 and 2080Ti.
- Fanatec CSL Wheel - fix for handbrake stuck on.
- Wheel Force Feedback improvements.
Forza Horizon 4 is available now for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.