Xbox One X on Sale for $300, Including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Gears 5 Bundles
Have you been eyeing an Xbox One X for a while, but just couldn’t justify the rather lofty price tag? Well, now might be the right time to strike, as Xbox One X bundles are on sale for only $300 ($200 off the system’s usual $500 MSRP). Every Xbox One X bundle you can name is included in this deal – Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Gears 5, and more!
Here are some of the bundles you can grab right now via the Microsoft Store, GameStop, Best Buy, and other major retailers! All these bundles also come with a free month of Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live access. Buy your bundle from GameStop to get $15 off an additional 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bundle (1TB)
- Xbox One X Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB)
- Xbox One X Gears 5 Bundle (1TB)
- Xbox One X NBA 2K20 Special Edition Bundle (1TB)
- Xbox One X The Division 2 Bundle (1TB)
- Xbox One X Fallout 76 Bundle (1TB)
Of course, the Xbox One S is also on sale, although it’s only $50 off:
- Xbox One S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bundle (1TB)
- Xbox One S Gears 5 Bundle (1TB)
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition (1TB) - $200
Not sure you want to grab an Xbox One X with the powerful new Xbox Series X less than a year away? That’s understandable, although Microsoft has said the XSX won’t have any exclusive titles at launch and if you buy games like Halo Infinity or Cyberpunk 2077 for the Xbox One, you’ll get the XSX version for free through the newly-announced “Smart Deliver” program. So, you really don’t have that much to lose.
Microsoft has not specified when the current Xbox One X sale will end, so if you’re thinking of taking the plunge, probably best to do it sooner rather than later.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter