Xbox Black Friday Sale Goes Live for Gold Users; Over 250 Games Discounted
Save big with Gold. Even though Black Friday is less than a week away, Microsoft is wasting no time by already starting their massive Xbox Black Friday Sale for any gamer with an Xbox Live Gold account.
There are over 250 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games on this digital sale, with discount prices up to 80% off their normal prices. The entire, gigantic list can be found over at the Major Nelson Blog, below you can find just some of the titles you may want to consider picking up.
- Xbox One Games:
- Battlefield 1: save 30%, Gold 40%
- Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition save 30%, Gold 40%
- NBA 2K17: save 20%, Gold 30%
- Forza Horizon 3: save 25%, Gold 35%
- Overwatch: save 30%, Gold 40%
- Far Cry Primal: save 50%, Gold 60%
- Xbox 360 Games:
- Red Dead Redemption: save 40%, Gold 50%
- Call of Duty Black Ops: save 40%, Gold 50%
- Skate 3: save 40%, Gold saves 50%
- Grand Theft Auto V: save 40%, Gold 50%
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: 40%, Gold 50%
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night: save 55%, Gold 65%
The Xbox Black Friday Early Access Sale runs from November 18-28 for Gold users. Non-Gold users will have access from November 22-28 in the Xbox Games Store.
If you're interested in non-videogame content to buy, Xbox has got a ton of movies and shows also taking part in this epic Black Friday sale.
- Hit Movies Up to 40% Off including Lights Out, Now You See Me 2, and Goosebumps
- Today’s Hit TV up to 50% off including South Park and Orphan Black
- Bundles up to 30% off including Resident Evil Collection and Underworld Legacy Collection
- Movies to Own for $4.99 HD including Pain & Gain, The Goonies, and Mission: Impossible
- TV Classics and Early Seasons including The Legend of Korra and Sherlock
Microsoft Store will also be doing their own Black Friday Sale starting November 24th to the 28th. Here, you can pick up an Xbox One S console for $50 and receive a free game and $25 gift code along with specials on Xbox accessories.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter