WWE 2K17 Coming to PC on February 7
Suplex City comes to PC. 2K announced today their hit wrestling game WWE 2K17 will be finally coming to PC on February 7th.
PC users have been curious to know when exactly 2K’s annual wrestling game would actually come to their platform. 2K was able to inform us that WWE 2K17 will be heading to the PC early next month.
Wrestling fans will be happy to hear that all the WWE 2K17 DLC that was released on consoles will be available right at launch.
The PC release will be available Standard and Delux versions that come with DLC.
WWE 2K17 Standard Edition:
- Pre-order for a 10% discount
- Goldberg Pack (included in every copy): access to two playable versions of legendary WCW and
- WWE star Bill Goldberg, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas
WWE 2K17 Deluxe Edition:
- Pre-order for a 15% discount
- Copy of WWE 2K17 video game
- Goldberg Pack (included in every copy): access to two playable versions of legendary WCW and WWE star Bill Goldberg, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas
- Season Pass
Below are the details for the Season Pass:
- MyPlayer Kickstart
- NXT Enhancement Pack
- Legends Pack
- New Moves Pack
- Future Stars Pack
- Hall of Fame Showcase (Available post-launch)
WWE 2K17 is currently available on Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. We reviewed the wrestling game last year and let’s just say it left Chris wanting more.
WWE 2K17 is superior in a few ways to its predecessor, with a much improved wrestling system. At the same time, loading times are worse and there’s a lack of Showcase leaves a gap the MyCareer and Universe modes simply can’t fill. Aesthetically lacking and, frankly, boring too much of the time, it’s hard to recommend this. Particularly when considering the prohibitive DLC practices that keep active members of the roster behind a pay wall.