World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.2.5 is Now Live; New Hotfix Rolled Out
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth patch 8.2.5 is now available on the game’s live server and Blizzard has rolled out a new hotfix for the latest content update.
As covered earlier, patch 8.2.5 introduces new Worden and Goblin character models, the conclusion to Battle for Azeroth’s War Campaign and the all-new party sync feature.
Also available as of today is a new hotfix that addresses an issue with Warlords of Draenor Timewalking rewards, quests and a Balance Druid issue that caused the Starlord talent not granting Haste. We've included the official release notes for this new hotfix down below:
September 24 Hotfixes Battle for Azeroth patch 8.2.5
Resolved an issue that could cause Starlord (Talent) to not grant a player Haste when casting Starfall.
Fixed an issue that caused Warlords of Draenor Timewalking rewards to be created at a lower item level than intended.
- Players must now earn the achievements The Circle of Stars (defeat Za’qul and Queen Azshara on any difficulty) and Veteran of the Fourth War (complete the War Campaign) before being eligible to accept “Whispers of N’Zoth”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from progressing on “Traitors In Our Midst” if their encounter with Eitrigg was reset.
- Reduced Eitrigg's health by 10% and the time between his Blood Ravager casts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented eligible players from receiving "A Bolt from the Blue".
- Players should now be able to accept "Vengeance or Survival" from Lorna in Gilneas City.
- Resolved an issue where Firelands raid bosses did not grant credit towards the quest “Heart of Flame.”
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is available globally now.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter