The Witcher 3 – Unlimited Money Exploit
This exploit / glitch shared by powerpyx grants players 1000 crowns per minute in The Witcher 3. It involves buying shells from a merchant, dismantling them and selling the pearls for a higher price.
The process works like this:
- Step 1: Go to the merchant at Hierarch Square in Novigrad. Buy all his Shells and Sea Shells. Now exit the shop and talk to the merchant again, he will have all shells in stock again! Buy as many as you can. Tip: Once you reach Velen you can swim directly to Novigrad or take a boat to get there.
- Step 2: Go to the armorer right next to the merchant. Dismantle the Shells to get pearls.
- Step 3: Sell the pearls to the armorer until he runs out of money.
- Step 4: Meditate for 5 days and the armorer will have roughly 1000 coins again. Sell pearls to him again.
- Step 5: Repeat as many times as you want.
The buying and dismantling of a Shell costs 8 coins. Selling the pearl you get from it gives you 109 coins. That generates 101 coins per shell.
You can repeat the process for as many times as you want, and in case the merchant runs out of shells you can meditate tor fast travel to another map and come back. note however that the merchants aren't around at night.
There's a way of improving the grass quality in The Witcher 3, as well as improving performance by making a few adjustments in the ini files. There's also a workaround on how to run HairWorks on AMD GPUs without crippling performance, which enables AMD GPU users to enjoy The Witcher 3 with the HairWorks setting enabled and actually getting better performance than GeForce users not using a Maxwell architecture Nvidia GPU.
We have recently provided some beautiful 4K screenshots of the PC version of the game as well as some 4K gameplay footage that showcases the beautiful graphics that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt can provide at Ultra High-Definition at it Ultra Settings.
The Witcher 3 is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring you any new information on The Witcher 3 as soon as it becomes available. Be sure to check out our previous coverage for more information on The Witcher 3, here and here.